The Horror Classic Returns
Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the degenerate coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green opposes the forces of darkness with honor but without glory. Delta Green agents fight to save humanity from unnatural horrors—often at a shattering personal cost.
In Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, the players are those agents. They fight to save human lives and sanity from threats beyond space and time. Delta Green’s percentile-based rules are compatible with 20 years’ worth of Delta Green scenarios and sourcebooks.
Delta Green includes two full-color rulebooks:
The Ennie Award-winning AGENT'S HANDBOOK features rules for creating agents and playing the game. It includes:
- Rules for creating agents, with dozens of professions from throughout the U.S. government and the civilian world.
- Rules for tense, fluid investigations; players who use their agents' skills in clever ways have the best chance to succeed—and survive.
- Nerve-wracking rules for combat, where random disasters can undo the most careful planning and the human psyche is as vulnerable as the body.
- Mind-melting Sanity rules, which see agents gradually and inevitably deteriorate from too much exposure to trauma—and sometimes snap in an instant from overwhelming terror.
- Rules for “home” scenes where players can see what their agents are fighting for.
- Intuitive rules for equipment and assets, which let you determine on the fly whether something is available without having to plan it out ahead of time.
- Dossiers of the federal agencies most likely to be featured in Delta Green games, focusing on the details players want to know when they play their agents.
The HANDLER'S GUIDE is written for the game moderator who presents the mysteries and horrors of the Cthulhu Mythos. It includes:
- A history of the world of Delta Green from prehuman history to the present day, with campaign tips and scenario seeds on every page.
- Horrifying rituals, unnatural entities, and reality-shattering Great Old Ones.
- Rules for creating new threats to shock and terrify your agents.
- The secretive Delta Green organization in deep and disturbing detail—and the other ruthless conspiracy that claims it is the real Delta Green.
- Guidelines for creating original scenarios and campaigns using the resources in this book.
- “Operation FULMINATE: The Sentinels of Twilight,” a sample scenario, ready to play.
Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game is supported by 20 years of scenarios and sourcebooks, with more to come.
A universe of cosmic terror lurks, just out of sight. Can your agents stand against it?