Delve into a world of perilous exploits and horror!
Millennia ago, the world of Feneryss shattered. The Alypse gathered in the millions to sacrifice themselves in a ritual to their god, Ragnarok. They failed, and in so doing destroyed the world. The liturgical bled magic into the world, known as arkäna, and allowed unimaginable eldritch horrors to cross the divide. The oceans boiled away, tectonic plates clashed, and catastrophic storm systems ravaged civilization. Mankind was reduced to scrounging in the ash and rubble. Subjected to the elements— and the warped power of arkäna— humanity transformed. When the dust settled, not one, but eight distinct races arose to face the challenge.
What will you do? Will you defend budding civilization from the monsters and undead roaming the world? Will you captain a motley crew aboard your very own airship? Will you harness the power of the elements and Aspects for good or evil? Will you be the one to unravel the world’s arkäne mysteries and ascend to godhood?
There are many paths for an ambitious adventurer.
WHAT IS YOURS?
Shattered is a self-contained pen-and-paper roleplaying game. Gather a handful of your friends around the table and realize your favorite imagined heroes in the adventures you’ve always dreamed of!
Contained within this book are:
- Full rulesets for players and a guide for Game Masters.
- A detailed description of the world of Feneryss, its important places, and interesting people, complete with gorgeous full-color landscapes.
- A helpful guide to the 8 playable races, their cultures, and their origins.
- An experience-based character development system: create the adventurer you’ve always wanted by purchasing stats, talents, and skills.
- Unique archetypes, including Arkäna, Conviction, and Psy. Manipulate the elements, raise the dead, wield the power of supernatural forces, and pierce the minds of your foes.
- A complete tutorial for constructing and operating your own unique airship. Take to the skies as a sailor, mercenary, merchant, or pirate!
- Craft the ultimate enemy and surround it with an army of underlings using our monster creation system.
- A visually detailed Bestiary filled with more than 75 monsters, and a guide to creating your own!
288 page hardcover plus PDF