This is the Tohaa Trinomial, the most noble empire in existence! Welcome, friend. Everything we do, we do to reach Exaltation. Anything else is unimportant!
We are the children of Unification, standing together and sailing through the stars, colonizing planets and bringing their wealth of knowledge to the less sophisticated. Sharing our knowledge where possible and destroying those who would oppose it.
Centuries of exploration and a constant thirst for knowledge have made the Tohaa the greatest civilization in the galaxy, sailing across the galaxy in vast Errant Fleets searching for life and knowledge, using their astounding understanding of biotechnology to touch and influence native species with enough potential to help them in their endeavor to share in the secrets of the universe.
Terraforming and life hacking are some of the gifts the Tohaa bring those deserving them. Highly adaptive and extremely intelligent, they coldly study and evaluate each race they encounter, gauging their potential for Exaltation, the process in which they will become an auxiliary species for the Tohaa’s plans.
The Tohaa softback sourcebook includes:
- The origins of the Tohaa Trinomial, the only race in the Universe to survive the onslaught of the Evolved Intelligence and their bloodthirsty Combined Army!
- Rules and guidelines to play Tohaa and the exalted races of auxiliary aliens! Chaksa, Koldinuk, and more!
- Biotechnologies! Nothing defines the Tohaa quite as well as their ability to create living technologies to enhance their everyday life, their scientific endeavours, and their warriors.
- Everything your triad will need, from Corahtaa disciplines to symbioweapons and armour!
- Ideas on how to run a Tohaa-centred campaign in the Human Sphere! From the Colonial Territories, Errant Fleets, or the bloody and cruel clash between Triumvirate and the traitorous Sygmaa Trihedron — let those primitive humans fight among themselves while the superior technologies and disciplines of the Trinomial carry the day!
Vollfarbiges Softcover plus PDF.