Introduction to adventure!
The Inner Sea is the heart of the Pathfinder campaign setting. From
devil-worshiping Cheliax to cosmopolitan Absalom, the savage and frozen
Lands of the Linnorm Kings to the steaming jungles of the Mwangi
Expanse, there’s a place for any character or adventure your imagination
can come up with. Yet while a Game Master or player might know all the
secrets of the setting, courtesy of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting World Guide: The Inner Sea,
what does a character know about his or her world? With the Inner Sea
Primer, Game Masters can quickly and easily introduce their players to
the Pathfinder campaign setting, and experienced players can customize
their characters with new, setting-specific tricks and traits.
Inside this Pathfinder Player Companion, you’ll find:
- Player-friendly overviews of every nation of the Inner Sea Region,
telling characters what they need to know about their homelands—or those
of their enemies.
- New character traits for every country and region, helping to flesh
out characters and tie their backgrounds and mechanics into the setting.
- New archetypes for three Inner Sea sword fighting styles: the Aldori
swordlord, the Qadiran dervish, and the Taldan rondelero duelist.
- A complete overview of the major gods in the region, and what every resident should know about them.
- Three new arcane schools: the item crafters of the Arcanamirium,
Egorian’s infernal binders, and the stealthy illusionists of Osirion’s
mages of the veil.
- Overviews of the most common races of the region, from elves to half-orcs, as well as the most common human ethnicities.