Welcome to the sprawling, sunbaked deserts of Garund. Whether you plan to raid ancient temples hidden beneath the sand for priceless treasures, venture through the endless wastes in search of rare flowers that promise everlasting youth, or smite evil cults that worship repugnant deities, the desert calls upon you to answer your destiny and claim your glory!
People of the Sands provides a player-focused, in-depth exploration of the scorching desert nations of the Inner Sea region. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- An overview of northern Garund’s perilous desert nations, including alchemy-fueled Thuvia, godless Rahadoum, and treasure-laden Osirion.
- Detailed examinations of the people who populate Golarion’s harsh deserts, including the silver-tongued Keleshites, the enigmatic Pahmet, and the proud Garundi.
- New magic items and equipment designed to help adventurers survive the hazards of the unforgiving desert.
- New feats and spells to steep characters in the desert’s rich history, as well as two new prestige classes iconic to these harsh realms.
- Campaign traits perfectly suited for characters taking part in the Mummy’s Mask Adventure Path.
- New rules options for characters drawn to the desert, including a new oracle archetype, a new sorcerer bloodline, a new cavalier order, and more.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Shaun Hocking, Rob McCreary, and Jason Nelson.
Cover Art by Kieran Yanner.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.