Once you have collected a tidy sum and somewhat climbed the ranks of your company, you’ll be ready to try your luck in that final job that could enable you to go out in a blaze of glory...
After all, what could possibly go wrong?"
- A general description of the Kingdom, its history, and its main regions.
- 5 new playable races, in addition to the human, taken from Italian tradition and folklore.
- 12 new subclasses, one for each of the basic classes, like the benandante and the superstician; the sword-player and the brigand; the miraculist and the friar.
- New Backgrounds, Talents, Equipment, and Magic Items typical of Brancalonian Knaves.
- Secrets, threats, curiosities, places of interest, rumors, and game hints for the Condottiero, including random tables generator for Dives, Memorabilia, and Roads to nowhere!
- New Setting Rules: Dive Games, Brawls, Shoddy Equipment, Misdeeds, Notoriety, Bounties, Den management, Revels, and Prophecies.
- In Search of Quatrins: a collection of 6 adventures set in different parts of the Kingdom.
- 24 new monsters and antagonists, inspired by Italian history, tradition, and folklore.
- And so much more...
PLEASE NOTE: Brancalonia is a low fantasy setting that also uses game mechanics inspired by the "Epic Six" house rule, enhancing it to provide specific and fun rules allowing a conventional character's advancement beyond 6th level. A distinctive and original character progression characterizes the game at higher levels, keeping it coherent with Brancalonia's Setting!
Full color hardcover