Three Times the Adventure!
On the trail of Baba Yaga, the heroes find themselves transported to the barbaric land of Iobaria on the far-off continent of Casmaron. They must explore three ancient, mystically linked dungeons in search of more clues to the fate of the Queen of Witches, while contending with savage centaurs and demon-worshiping frost giants who seek to claim Baba Yaga’s secrets for themselves.
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Reign of Winter Adventure Path and includes:
- “Maiden, Mother, Crone,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 7th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A gazetteer of the Dvezda Marches—a cold and isolated region of Iobaria populated by centaur clans and dotted with ancient ruins.
- An account of the demon lord of hideous giants, numbing cold, and bloody revenge—Kostchtchie the Deathless!
- A glimpse into Irrisen’s eerie relationship with dolls in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Kevin Andrew Murphy.
- Five new monsters, by Jason Nelson and Sean K Reynolds.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.