Bastion is an Afrocentric fantasy horror game where decay and the warping power of animated chaos corrupt everything it touches.
Bastion is a supplement using the MYTHIC D6 game system. Playing Bastion requires the MYTHIC D6 core book, a handful of dice and an awesome attitude.
Bastion is a post-apocalyptic game where the heroes go into the wasteland to find survivors of the global holocaust that corrupted all life. At its core, Bastion is about the sacrifice the heroes will make to push back the warping plague harrowing the earth.
The players of Bastion take on the roles of a Fihankra, the security, and shields of the people of Bastion.
The Fihankra are the greatest warriors that have ever walked the dying land of Ife Oodaye. The sigil carved into the center of their foreheads resembles a slash of blue of flame. The same blue fire glows within the pools of their eyes.
The following writers shaped and influenced the concepts in Bastion and without them, perhaps Bastion would be much different.
- Charles R. Saunders: For the Imaro series of book.
- Michael Moorcock: His Eternal Champion and the odd description of the warping influence of chaos.
- Clark Ashton Smith: For all the weird world of sword and sorcery fantasy, he delivered in his time.
- Glenn Cook: For the Black Company Series
- Stephen King: For the horror novella, The Mist