Unearth Occult Secrets
The world of Golarion is full of ancient mysteries, hidden lore, and untapped psychic powers just waiting to be discovered. Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Occult Realms offers everything you need to explore occult themes in your games, including new rules, detailed locations, and preternatural inspirations to bring occult campaigns of any level to life. Inside this book, you'll find:
- Rules options for each of the six occult classes presented in Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures, including legendary spirits that skilled mediums can channel, Thassilonian phantoms tied to the seven sins for wicked spiritualists, and psi-tech discoveries and the mindtech discipline for specialized psychics.
- Six locations ripe for exploration in occult campaigns, including a temple where astronomers from lost Lirgen still secretly toil, a university of psychic magic on the utopian island of Hermea, and the nation of Zi Ha in Tian Xia, where the samsaran residents live countless lives through reincarnation.
- Half a dozen places of occult import beyond Golarion, including the Citadel of the Black on Aucturn, the Ocean of Mists on Castrovel, and the Temple of Desna's First Dream in the Dimension of Dreams.
- Nine occult rituals tied to such iconic organizations as the false priesthood of Razmir and the Red Mantis assassins, allowing characters to achieve lichdom or temporarily transform into a half-fiend.
- Rules for creating mystical idols that grow in power as their cult followings expand, plus two mysterious sample idols.
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Occult Realms is a perfect companion for Pathfinder RPG Occult Adventures, and is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be used in any fantasy game setting.