Born of mortal and fiendish blood intertwined, tieflings are tainted individuals thrust into a world that has learned to both fear and despise them. Whether they openly display their freakish ancestry in settlements known for their tiefling populations or hide such shameful attributes through either mundane or magical methods, all tieflings know that they are different.
Blood of Fiends presents a player-friendly overview of the tieflings of the Pathfinder campaign setting, as well as new rules and information to help players customize their own fiendish characters.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Detailed information on the origins, physiology, traditions, social interactions, and beliefs of tieflings—the accursed descendants of mortals and fiends.
- A table of 100 variant tiefling abilities to further customize your fiendish characters.
- An expansive look at the 10 most common types of tiefling heritages, each of which provides tiefling characters with alternate ability score modifiers, skills, and spell-like abilities.
- New feats for battle-hardened tiefling characters.
- New curses and inquisitions for fiendish oracles and inquisitors.
- New subdomains for tiefling clerics, each reflective of a different fiendish realm.
- New masterpieces for tiefling bards and a bloodline for daemontainted sorcerers.
- Dozens of new traits to flesh out your tormented character and bodily features to help distinguish your tiefling.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Hal Maclean and Colin McComb
Each bimonthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for social, magic, religious, and combat-focused characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.