Look Your Enemies in the Eye!
Get up close and personal with Melee Tactics Toolbox! The new tips, tricks, and tactics in this volume enable your Pathfinder Roleplaying Game character to perform a huge variety of daring deeds in hand-to-hand combat, whether you’re dashing around a foe to flank it by yourself or inspiring allies to hold the line on a castle wall.
Melee Tactics Toolbox is a player-focused manual that makes the most of in-your-face abilities, spells, and weapons, in addition to providing a plethora of new rules options to make you even more formidable in combat. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
- Tips on how best to fight in melee, including suggestions for rules options that can give you an edge, as well as general tactics available to all characters.
- Dozens of new kinds of magic armor and melee weapons, weapon special abilities, and wondrous items to hinder your foes or protect you from close-combat attackers.
- Thirty new feats to bolster your staying power in close combat, including combat, style, and teamwork feats.
- An illustrated guide comparing more than 20 different styles of swords, including the falchion, katana, and urumi.
- Tons of new spells, equipment, weapons, class archetypes, and character options, including a new bardic masterpiece.
Written by Paris Crenshaw, Ron Lundeen, and David Schwartz.
Cover Art by Milivoj Ceran.