This pack includes 13 main games and 13 back pages, which are:
- JASON STATHAM’S BIG VACATION. Make sure that the international superstar has a nice time on his holidays, despite the efforts of a vengeful sniper and his own unpredictable nature.
- Back page: BRYAN CRANSTON’S BIG EXPANSION. (Definitely) written by famous actor Bryan Cranston, this expansion for JSBV features new characters, loads more locations, bonus secret missions for the characters and the Statham Master, and several facts about Bryan Cranston.
- LAST CHRISTMAS. You’re a time-travelling festive ghost who attempted to teach Ebenezer Scrooge the error of his ways but instead gave him a heart attack – and that, somehow, caused the world to end! Can you avert the apocalypse by using your GHOST POWERS?
- Back page: LAST CHRISTMAS: IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE EDITION. Uses the same rules as LAST CHRISTMAS, but this time the time-travelling ghosts have to help Jimmy Stewart not get drunk and jump off a bridge. Contains rules for hopping back and forth between the light and dark timelines in the film!
- CRASH PANDAS. Why are you, a raccoon, embroiled in the high-stakes world of illegal LA street-racing? Can you all drive the same car at once without crashing? Find out!
- Back page: CRASH OVERRIDE. An expansion for Crash Pandas, featuring rivals, another random equipment table, fun things to crash into, and exciting locations for street races.
- THE FIVE. Years ago, the corruption – gears and oil and filth and grease – overran the world, killing the Queen. You are the last five knights of the Queen, fighting to honour her memory even as your bodies are wracked and changed by the corruption.
- Back page: THE FEW. You fight monsters in the dark places of the city, and you’re infected with whatever it is that makes them monsters. You hope it’ll kill you before you hurt someone you care about.
- GIANT GODDAMN ROBOTS. A very silly mech combat game where you draw pictures of giant robots and then throw dice at them in an attempt to cause damage and win the day.
- Back page: METAMAGICIANS. A roleplaying game with five rules that you will write as you play. Each player is given power words that they must include in rules that they introduce into the game; see if you make something beautiful, or even just functional.
- PRIDE AND EXTREME PREJUDICE. It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single woman in possession of a giant war machine must be in want of a fight. Take up arms against the invading French forces and find yourself a husband!
- Back page: GIANT ROBOT CLUB. Everyone thinks you’re a nerd for taking part in extracurricular science clubs, even if you do get to build giant robots. But now that aliens are attacking the school, it’s finally your chance to impress someone enough to convince them to go to prom with you!
- NO MORE ROOM IN HELL. A GMless game, or a game with four GMs; take control of individual facets of a story that sees desperate survivors struggle to survive in enemy territory – whether that’s war-torn cities, the hunting ground for ghouls, or a state that believes you cannot be allowed to spread your ideas.
- Back page: UNPLAYABLE GAME POEMS. Some of them are kind of playable. Includes MARK RUFFALO’S RUTTING BUFFALOS, GILLIAN ANDERSON’S BANNED HER SONS, ELECTRIC CHAIR 2: SPECTRAL BOOGALOO and WHERE’S THE BEEF?
- RETROGRADE. You just woke up. You don’t remember a thing. People are hunting you, and you need answers – fast. A cyberpunk amnesia game in the style of Flashback.
- Back page: REVENANT. A fantasy hack of Retrograde where you wake up after dying, hungry for revenge.
- TRAMFORCE. Following a disastrous Brexit and increased coverage of tram lines in the UK, the government have resorted to using power-armoured cops to police city centres – even if they have to remain tethered to the trams or risk running out of power. You are those cops. You… are TRAMFORCE.
- Back page: IT’S GOLF! Promotional material that we found in Grant’s uncle’s attic detailing a mysterious golf-based board game/RPG hybrid. Features classes such as Roughian and hints at the evil forces of Bad Golf.
- ADVENTURE SKELETONS. You’re a skeleton. You’re bored of being told to guard a boring old dungeon by a boring old wizard. Time for an adventure! You set off to the human dungeon (“village,” in their tongue) in search of wrongs to right and things to fight.
- Back page: BONUS CRUD FOR ADVENTURE SKELETONS. Two D20 tables containing rules for random body parts and magic items. Includes multiple rules for geese.
- THE STREETS OF KARAZUN. Evoking Fighting Fantasy gamebooks in vibe if not mechanics, this A7 rules booklet unfolds to reveal an illustrated map of Karazun. Play cut-throat adventurers on a quest for glory and plunder in this dangerous port-side city.
- Back page: BENEATH THE STREETS OF KARAZUN. Flip over the paper and you’ll reveal a map of the mysterious catacombs and secrets that lay beneath the city streets – the midden witches, the ogre king, and stranger things besides.
- THE BEAST. You’re a sub-par 18th-century monster hunter in the arse-end of Eastern Europe; you work for the Baron, and you hate him, but he pays your wages. You’re tasked with hunting down The Beast that’s been terrorising the locals and; you will most likely die, mad and alone, in some godforsaken forest. Best prepare yourselves.
- Back page: THE FOREST WITCH. An illustration of the kind of thing you’ll be expected to murder as part of your job.
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS. You died, and you’re really angry about it. You can possess people, and you will, in an effort to exact revenge on the people that killed you and your friends. Contains full rules for unfortunate supernatural side-effects and ghostly powers.
- Back page: HELL BOUND. You’re an insubstantial demon sent from hell to capture escapees and drag them back for eternal damnation – you can only further your goals by possessing luckless fools and throwing them into conflict with your targets.
Mappe mit losen Blättern.