The Road to Skydagger Keep
Band of Blades is a Forged in the Dark game about a mercenary band retreating from the indomitable forces of the Cinder King.
Play members of the Legion as they retreat from a failed battle against the armies of the undead. There are offensives, maneuvers, unwise bargains, desperate gambits, horrifying costs, and the ever-ticking clock as the Legion attempts to make it to Skydagger Keep before they’re cut off or overtaken by the undead.
Band of Blades is a stand-alone RPG of dark military fantasy based on the Forged in the Dark game engine. In this book you’ll find:
- A clear game structure for playing out missions filled with moment-to-moment danger and tracking the overall fate of the Legion.
- Rookie, Soldier, and five different Specialist playbooks, with Legionnaires created as they are needed when the casualties of war set in.
- Legion roles for all of the players, including Commanding the Legion by setting mission priorities, Marshaling the troops to perform missions, Quartermastering the precious resources of the army, Spymastering the intel gathered in the field, or Lorekeeping the histories of the Legion.
- Three Chosen—humans imbued with the powers of the gods to aid the Legion, each with their own unique gifts.
- Army advancement throughout the campaign, including gaining new materiel and the promotion of the Legion’s troops.
- Four distinct heritages of brave and flawed people seeking to survive another night from the Cinder King’s horrors.
Play to find out if the Legion can outwit, outrun, and outlast the endless hordes of undead while rationing dwindling supplies by risking daring operations, and whether they will make a difference in the outcome of the war.
Forward march, soldier. The Kingdoms of the East are depending on you.
Game Designers: Stras Acimovic and John LeBoeuf-Little
Das PDF des Buches ist im Lieferumfang enthalten.