Welcome to Kanahu, a dangerous world of pulp fantasy abounding with dinosaurs, Cthulhoid creatures, giant insects, crazed sorcerers, muscled barbarians, and alien invaders. Barbarian Conquerors of Kanahu™ (BCK) presents a host of new monsters, magical items, technology, spells, and variant rules packaged together in this gonzo world. In BCK you get:
- A set of 7 new races and 19 new character classes inspired by pulp fantasy. Take flight as an insectoid sorceress as a Bugman Ovate. Serve – or resist – the forces of Chaos as a Deep One Hybrid. Hunt down your prey as a cold-blooded Geckoman Stalker. Master the scientific sorceries of the Outer Darkness as a half-human half-Visitor Nephilim. Wander an alien landscape as a Terran Cosmonaut.
- Over 60 new monsters. Hunt the fearsome Titanosaur in the jungles of Kanahu. Flee from alien abduction by Visitors in flying saucers. Battle with warbots amidst ruined starships. Confront undead serpentmen in the ruins of lost Sakkara.
- Over two dozen new spells designed to work with the new classes and game mechanics. Summon deep ones to serve you from the abyssal waters. Blast the positronic brain of robots and machines with a network shutdown. Walk as a ghost in the unseen world.
- An entirely new system for alien technology, with dozens of alien artifacts. Learn how to use alien artifacts by conducting research, experimenting in the field, learning from a teacher, or using alien knowledge. If you master scientific sorcery, you can arm yourself with a fusion launcher, laser rapier, and force field belt; pilot flying saucers, hoverbikes, or battle tanks; reprogram robots to serve you; and even learn the secrets of cloning and resurrection.
- A set of new rules for heroic adventuring, including fate points, heroic funerals, warrior codes, critical hit tables, new special maneuvers, updates to the mechanics for thief skills…
- And much, much more!
The Barbarian Conquerors of Kanahu setting sourcebook is designed for use with the Adventurer Conqueror King System™ (ACKS™) but is readily compatible with other fantasy role-playing games built on the same core rules.