"I'm an Atreides. No Atreides has ever broken such a bond."
Honour, loyalty, and intelligence are at the heart of House Atreides. Do you have what it takes to join them? To swear an oath to their banner and fight for the most noble of Houses is a great honour in the Imperium. Stand by your beliefs with this beautiful Collector’s Edition and proudly show the Atreides’ seal on its cover.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium roleplaying game takes you into a far future beyond anything you have imagined, where fear is the mind killer so be sure to keep your wits about you. The Imperium is a place of deadly duels, feudal politics, and mysterious abilities, noble Houses politic constantly for power, influence, and vengeance in a universe where a blade can change the fortunes of millions. Build your House, carve your place in the universe or rebuild an ancient lineage and fight for the Imperial throne.
Take your characters on a journey through the storied worlds of Frank Herbert's sci-fi masterpiece, inhabit elite agents working for noble Houses where Mentats, Swordmasters, Spies, Bene Gesserit Sisters, Devious Advisors, or even desert Fremen join together to follow your banner.
Whoever you choose to be, remember that those that control the spice control the universe.
The Dune: Adventures in the Imperium Atreides Collector's Edition* core rulebook contains:
- Everything you need to create your own stories of intrigue and adventure on the sands of Arrakis as agents of a powerful noble House.
- A brand new version of the 2d20 System adapted specially for the Dune
- An extensive look at the Imperium, its society, factions, history, technology, culture, faith, and more.
- Guidelines for novice and experienced gamemasters on how to run Dune-themed adventures and campaigns of intrigue and adventure for the elite agents of a noble House.
- Rules for creating a noble House of your own, from House Minor to Major House, detailing its holdings, areas of expertise, and agenda.
- Systems for architect play, where you become the puppet masters, moving agents to your designs to serve your House.
- An introductory adventure designed to quickly get you and your fellow players involved in the byzantine plots of the Imperium on Arrakis.
- A special edition cover featuring the hawk symbol of the noble House Atreides.