Command the battlefield from afar with Ranged Tactics Toolbox! The fresh new tips, tricks, and tactics in this volume enable your Pathfinder RPG character to perform a huge variety of daring deeds from a distance—whether you’re launching fearsome warning shots at distant foes, hurling axes that swirl with cyclonic energy, or shooting your bow while clinging to a rope with your legs.
Ranged Tactics Toolbox is a player-focused manual that makes the most of your ranged weapons, spells, and abilities, in addition to providing a plethora of new rules options to make you even more formidable in combat. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Tips on how best to fight in ranged combat, including suggestions for specific rules options that can give you the edge as well as tactics available to all characters.
- Dozens of new magic ranged weapons, weapon special abilities, ammunition, and wondrous items to fling at your foes or protect you from distant attackers.
- Over 20 new feats to bolster your combat prowess at range, including combat, teamwork, and metamagic feats.
- An illustrated guide that provides terminology for various parts of iconic ranged weapons such as bows, crossbows, and pistols.
- Tons of new spells, equipment, weapon types, character options such as magus arcana and ranger traps, and much, much more!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.