Chapter 2: "The Shackled Hut"
by Jim Groves
The winter portal has closed, but the heroes now find themselves trapped in the frozen land of Irrisen with an urgent quest—to find Baba Yaga! In order to track down the missing Queen of Witches, the heroes must brave the monster-infested capital city of Whitethrone, where Baba Yaga’s Dancing Hut has been captured and put on display. Will possession of the miraculous artifact lead them to the Witch Queen, or will they die a cold death at the hands of Irrisen’s White Witches?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Reign of Winter Adventure Path and includes:
- “The Shackled Hut,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 4th-level characters, by Jim Groves.
- An exploration of the ecology and the origins of the cunning and dangerous winter wolf, by Russ Taylor.
- A look into the cult of rebels and revolutionaries who revere Milani the Everbloom, by Sean K Reynolds.
- A dangerous introduction to Whitethrone’s aristocracy in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Kevin Andrew Murphy.
- Four new monsters, by Jim Groves, Dale C. McCoy, Jr., and Sean K Reynolds.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.