We Be Goblins!
The goblins are on the loose! Unleash the homicidal hijinks of
Golarion’s most maniacal menaces with this guide to all things goblin.
Infamous for their unpredictable attacks, catchy raiding songs, and fear
of horses, goblins blend mischief and murderousness like no other
monsters. But there’s more to goblins than dogslicers and games of
killgull. Now you can join in the quirky carnage with everything you
need to know about goblins, whether you plan to do battle against their
unpredictable tribes, or lead them as a goblin hero!
Goblins of Golarion presents a player-friendly overview of the
favorite foes of the Pathfinder campaign setting, along with new rules
and information to help players customize goblin characters in both
flavor and mechanics.
Inside this book, you'll find:
- The secrets of goblin life, from their strange anatomy and deranged psychology to their baffling culture and hilarious quirks
- An overview of goblin homelands across the Inner Sea Region, along with details on dozens of unique goblin tribes
- New ways to fight like a goblin, with equipment and feats to help goblins skirmish and scavenge like only goblins can
- Revelations on goblin religion, from their unique worship of Lamashtu, the Mother of Monsters, to their race’s infamous hero-god
- Insights into the questionable and grotesque world of goblin arcana, with new goblin-made spells and magic items
- Rules, traits, and advice for playing goblin characters, giving you everything you need to unleash goblin insanity all your own
- New goblin songs, games, and tricks, and even more goblin madness!
This Pathfinder Player Companion is set in the Pathfinder campaign
setting and works best with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game or the 3.5
version of the world's oldest fantasy roleplaying game, but can easily
be incorporated into any fantasy world.