Claim what’s rightfully yours with Pathfinder Player Companion: Champions of Corruption! Summon monsters from the blood of your enemies with twisted Sarkorian magic, lord over your minions to further the causes of your dark masters, and use any means necessary to achieve your despicable goals. With Champions of Corruption, everything is fair game as long as you prosper and your enemies suffer.
Inside this book, you’ll find:
- Detailed explorations of the lawful evil, neutral evil, and chaotic evil alignments, including example personas for your vile character.
- New archetypes: the sanguinary blood summoner, the godless dread vanguard, and the bloodthirsty raging cannibal.
- Savage new traits for characters who hail from dark lands, and rules for wicked ones who seek to lord over Golarion’s most debased nations and organizations.
- Cruel new options like Vile Leadership and damnation feats, which let you use coercion and violence to compel your cohorts and allies to commit even greater atrocities.
- Brutal new spells, magic items, and other sinister options to sate your bloodlust and strike fear in the hearts of heroes who would oppose you.
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
Written by Paris Crenshaw, Jim Groves, Sean McGowan, Philip Minchin.
Cover Art by Claudia Schmidt.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.