Take On the BIG Problems!
Get ready to take on the biggest challenges of your adventuring career with Pathfinder Player Companion: Giant Hunter’s Handbook! Whether you’re facing ogres in the untamed mountains or risking the wrath of the rune giants in ancient ruins, this volume gives you everything you need to even the odds against giants of every type!
Giant Hunter’s Handbook contains player-focused, in-depth discussions preparing you to face, negotiate with, and ultimately lay low some of the Pathfinder RPG’s most intimidating foes. Each Pathfinder Player Companion includes new options and tools for every Pathfinder RPG player. Inside this book you’ll find:
This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.
- Traits and advice for characters with backgrounds impacted by the ravages of monstrous giant clans.
- Details on Golarion’s most famous giant-hunting organizations, as well as teamwork feats to help your own giant-hunting team achieve victory and glory.
- New archetypes that help characters take on giants on an equal footing, including the goliath druid, who can grow to giant size, and the titan fighter, who can wield oversized weapons.
- A preview of the upcoming Giantslayer Adventure Path,as well as campaign traits and suggestions guaranteed to aid you throughout this titanic campaign.
- New equipment, feats, magic items, spells, methods for shrinking oversized giant treasure down to a useful scale, and much, much more!
Written by Alexander Augunas, Luis Loza, Ron Lundeen, and David Ross.
Cover Art by Jason Engle.
Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.